X

Wednesday 26 March 2014

// // Leave a Comment

work on fiverr efficiently to grow your income


http://www.givemetricks.com/
Fiverr running successfully last ten years. Tons of traffic per day using fiverr.
 
Hi friends, you are looking for second hand income? When you are free you can get dollars into your account. Find a micro job and start posting your service. Someone request your service. Pick that and do well get positive feedback from clients.  Here I will give you little bit of suggestion how to make some bucks by doing some work. First you need to motivate yourself and choose what work you know. Fiverr is the best micro job provider comparing to all other sites. Here you can hire process and done process for someone who is ready to get and put work. Fine, what are the advantages of fiverr? You need to do job for $5.
I am travel with fiverr last one year and make some handsome dollar to my PayPal account. It may be depends upon your quality level you can make bucks. I am start with basic level and now I completed 100 s of projects getting to second position.  When I am beginner I face many problems to getting view of my work. For that I use my social networking site to promote my fiverr links. So that will help me to get more visitors and sale in my fiverr account. You need to plan what the service you are very will stuffed. For that put related images and give proper loveable title and brief description about your work. Many peoples in fiverr got monthly work to their office and get paid. Each and every successful member in fiverr is following the unique way to express their service. There are many tips given by that user so that also to be used and get success on your fiverr.
Fine, Ready to start with fiverr?

I recommended you to read this article fully. Then you will get good sale in fiverr.
  • Go to fiverr website
  • Register your details basics like (username, password, email address etc.,)
  • And next very much important is giving your profile. Your profile should match to your service. For example providing 500 backlinks to your website. So your profile should be like this
  • “Hi I am happy to see through my profile. And my service is honest and best. Select my service SEO works, Backlinks, Forum Posting”
  • This will give you good views of your profile by audience.  Uses your own words always don’t do copy paste.
  • Then confirm your link in your email.
  • Start a Gig posting in fiverr.
  • Give good attractive title, description, image that should be 682 wide 459 heights. The image should be clear. Try to put unique image. You can give minimum three images that are good.
  • If you need help to make image in correct size so open you’re Photoshop and load an image and press alt + i + i then fix the size and save it.
  • Right now you can publish your gig. So you are ready to get some response through your fiverr link.

Some Tricks for Fiverr:
1.    First start with happy.
2.    Always use your own way
3.    Give good answers to your clients
4.    Deliver the work in given time.
5.    Avoid telling wrong in others service.
6.    Wait until your first job will come.
7.    Share these details to your friends. And make use of it.


 After this post reading if you had any doubts regarding fiverr? I am ready to clear you doubts. Don’t worry I don’t charge any bucks for that. I need one thing from you. Use this and Make use of it to others by sharing your experience on fiverr and other networks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment