X

Friday 21 March 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Create Android Apps and sell in market for earn money online

Android Apps Selling


Welcome to my new post:
                                I already post some articles about what is android and how they are used. Now I am going to teach you how to create one android app for free. First you need good creativity thinking. Learn some blogging and small amount of codes to modify your own apps. I will teach you clearly so after this you can create your own apps and earn money online without any investment. I am creating apps last 4 years and gathering much information about this. I learn lots of coding and after I got simple way to create apps. Now I am earning money online every day $200 min to my PayPal account. Just follow my steps really it is very useful for you.

  • First go to www.appsgeyser.com
  • And open a new account. its free
  • Start creating apps.
  • No need coding knowledge.
  • Only need human knowledge.
  • And now your apps are ready.

Now open a Google play developer account by using your bank card. The Google will charge you $25 for new account. And export your apps in Google market so you can earn money from ads they showing between your apps. It is easy to earn money online when you more download and views.
If you had any doubts not feel I will help you. Also free tricks to earn money online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment